Formed in 1979 and based at Thame, Oxfordshire, Kubota (U.K.) Limited is a subsidiary of the Kubota Corporation, which was established in 1890 as a manufacturer of cast-iron water pipes in Osaka, Japan. In the early 1900s, the Kubota Corporation turned its attention towards powered equipment. The tremendous expertise and experience gained over the past century has led to many important product developments, helping reinforce Kubota's position as the number one world-wide within the various market sectors it serves.
Some of the major innovations introduced by Kubota within the UK and Ireland since the 1970s include:
- The first true four-wheel drive compact tractor.
- The first four-wheel drive ride-on front rotary mower.
- The first hydrostatic transmission systems for compact tractors and diesel ride-on mowers.
- The first power steering system fitted as standard to 19hp – 45hp tractors and ride-on mowers.
- The development of Bi-Speed Turn, a system which automatically speeds up a tractor's front wheels when turning, resulting in faster, tighter turns with reduced tyre and surface scuffing.
- The continuing introduction of approved specialist matching implements to extend the year-round working versatility of Kubota compact tractors.
We, Kubota (U.K.) Limited, consider our dealers and OEM's as “partners” in a combined undertaking to seek and win customer satisfaction and confidence by working to provide quality product offerings, advanced technologies and services that are safe and appealing.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and to enable these high standards to be maintained, Kubota (U.K.) Limited provides resources and training for the development of all our employees to achieve their fullest potential.
Products & Services
Kubota (U.K.) Limited Dormer Road Thame Oxfordshire OX9 3UN
Telephone: 01844 268000
Fax: 08702 429729